GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its not quite a GT-R :chairshot but this is my new little run about for when i go places with the bikes

i need some help with leaf springs though..how do you lower them? ;)

btw its a bedford rascal not a super carry

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I see you've started modifying it already........K&N sticker in windscreen!!!......lol

And the furry dice must add a good 20 bhp!!!..............pmsl

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
for some reason I am highly attracted to those microvans. There are obviously tons of them around here. I actually went out to buy one as my runabout but came home with a Hyundai Scoupe, ironically because I didn't have enough cash on me to get the van.

Still want to get one though. Lots of space in my parking garage (five underground floors worth) but none of it private or lockable. At some point I'll have enough tools and guts from blown engines to warrant a mobile shed/support vehicle to keep all this crap in. Apartments 'round these parts aren't nearly large enough to keep that kinda stuff indoors.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol the stickers and the dice are from the last owner...honest

BUT i have fitted the new front light surrounds and filled the holes in from the broken arial this morning.

i plan to lower it and its getting new front arches and paint to tidy it up.

it is a good little bus and i can see it staying with me until it dies

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Leafs front and rear? Easy enough to drop...just pull a leaf out of each pack, it will effect your GVWR though!

Looks like a Bongo to me!

·
Registered
930 Posts
I worked for Suzuki a little while ago and they had a micro van tipper truck with a bill board on the back, used to go drifting in it all the time as it was very lively on the back end.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
take it to those guys @ "Skanger Me Banger".
You should spray paint the rear windows black
and add a flamer kit to it.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Leafs front and rear? Easy enough to drop...just pull a leaf out of each pack, it will effect your GVWR though!

Looks like a Bongo to me!

nah its regular coilspring on the front.

is it safe to slide them out while the leaf is still fitted or is it going to take my arm off?
is it better to remove the whole spring first

·
Registered
107 Posts
thats my dream car, too bad i live in north america where the smallest cars are like the size of supertankers. how much can you buy those type of vans for? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
365 Posts
thats a beast, i want one of the american ice cream vans like they drove the bear around in Borat

1 - 17 of 17 Posts