GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Because of a personal project I've decided to sell my Endless Racing BCNR33
This is an ex-demo car from Endless Racing, Kobe in Japan (RH9 Club Member) www.endless-r.co.jp & www.endless-r.com

This is a 1995 car, M reg. R33 GTR, ~160,000kms and under 12,000kms overhauled engine
It's a street specs car, I've never done any track days with it except the North Weald activity day, the car is reliable & safe as I didn't want to push it and make it prone to breakdowns, I prefered to keep a safe & reliable level of tuning. It's mainly a wknd & holiday car.
It's been serviced by TR Racing (www.trracing.co.uk) since it arrived in the UK (I can get all the invoices as proof of work)
The car was imported in September 2008 directly from Endless-R in Kobe and I am the only owner since its arrival in the UK.
This is a good example of a well look after car with a recent overhauled engine & turbos, which means that if you look after it, you shouldn't have any bad surprise of an expensive rebuild!

Before leaving Japan, there was a compression check (22/03/2008)
1st cylinder: 11.0
2nd cylinder: 10.3
3rd cylinder: 10.5
4th cylinder: 10.2
5th cylinder: 10.3
6th cylinder: 10.1

Approx 430hp (back in Japan, it was not dyno in the UK yet)
Endless racing surge tank (other tuners using it are: TR Racing, Veilside R34 GTR, Veilside R32 GTR, Midori R34, Feast power R32, Avance meitou drag R32, Trial R33, Fuji dynamics R34, Phoenix power R34, Duke R33 drag GTR, Original Runduce R32, Auto Service Gouda drag GT-S, D2 Works R34 Drag, TM Works R32 GTR, Challange R32 GTR, C & Y Sports drag AE86 RB, Pit road M R33)
90mm throttle
Endless Racing Rom (ecu)
Endless Racing original intercooler piping
Xenon headlights
18"9.5+15 wheels
Kakimoto exhaust
Bee-R front pipe
Turbos exchanged for another set of standard turbos (the old ones didn't sound working right)
boost 1.1bar
2 layer Intercooler
Apexi Suspension
Defi Water Temp meter
Defi oil temp meter
Defi controller
HKS boost meter
Blitz boost controller
Momo steering wheel and boss hub
Endless modified Trust hard pipe kitcustom pipe kit
Recaro seats
Tanaka Harnesses
cat. 1 alarm & tracking system
kenwood, cd/mp3 player

Car is registered in the UK but can be exported to mainland Europe
Would be interested in a part X with a cheap pre-March 2001 Lexus GS300 or Lexus IS200

£13,500

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate, I'm still not mentally ready to sell it, so the price won't be moving at all lol
Probably an excuse to keep it a wee bit longer

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wow, seems like a steal at that price to me, but then again, there was a completely stock R33 GT-R in white at a local garage around here that went for 10,000 pounds. I would definitely rather have this one that that. Beautiful car and colour (one of my favorite colour's ;) ) Good luck with the sale man, I'm sure someone will take it quicker than what you think :)

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry to hear your selling Davy, lovely car mate worth every penny.
Thanks dude, I'm not ready to sell it as I just had it for a year but I know it's a wise decision to do it. :(

Forgot to mention that there's a Takata harness in the driver seat too

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just found a few more pics from last month

·
Administrator
31,885 Posts
no disrespect to Davey either, but judging by the way he drove at north weald, he definatley hasn't ragged or abused this car.

good luck with the sale buddy.

mook

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no disrespect to Davey either, but judging by the way he drove at north weald, he definatley hasn't ragged or abused this car.
:chuckle: lol bloddy English :p

Now I'm just waiting on G40tee & Rick at Endless to confirm this as well... :nervous:

Yes, I drive like a girl (no disrespect to women who knows how to drive :D ), so what? lol

Seriously, I always took care of the car & don't push it too much, moreover, I'm not into high speed driving.

This is a nice, reliable car from a well known Japanese tuner. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
hahaha the wait is over my friend my comment is here! :p

yeah as above i can confirm davy does not drive quickly or rag his car, in fact i had to slow down when in a 1.6 diesel golf to stay with him on hte motorway! lol

It is a very nice car, obviously davy if you want to give me the trust hardpipe kit i definately wont say no to it ;)

Good luck with the sale mate, will be a shame for it to go but as youre buggering off to whatever secret country youre off to ;) cant exactly go with you :(

Out of interest what is the red switch on your dash for to the left of the steering wheel?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah as above i can confirm davy does not drive quickly or rag his car, in fact i had to slow down when in a 1.6 diesel golf to stay with him on hte motorway! lol
That was because of the turbo lag dude... :nervous:

Out of interest what is the red switch on your dash for to the left of the steering wheel?
That's the master switch for laser speed guns jammers :D
Especially made for my by Rikku @ Endless-R :D

fog light

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
972 Posts
Just got the PM mate, So sorry to see you selling it, its so clean. Does that mean tho, your going to be leaving the UK shores and heading off on new adventures?

I can confirm, this car will never have a hard life in the hands of Davy...sorry dude ;)

Good luck with the sale, and you never replied to my last long email :)

Rick

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just got the PM mate, So sorry to see you selling it, its so clean. Does that mean tho, your going to be leaving the UK shores and heading off on new adventures?

I can confirm, this car will never have a hard life in the hands of Davy...sorry dude ;)

Good luck with the sale, and you never replied to my last long email :)

Rick
:nervous: don't know if it's a good thing that everyone knows that I don't drive fast... lol

Could be going mate, not sure yet :)
But in the meantime you know how Chinese & J-gfs are... more expensive than a gtr ;)

Promise, I'll e-mail you back before COB UK time :thumbsup:

·
Registered
886 Posts
I can second this. When Davy turned up to the activity day in a pink frilly dress, I got the distinct impression the car was probably safe in his/her hands

:thumbsup:

Good Luck with the sale. Sorry you are selling her.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can second this. When Davy turned up to the activity day in a pink frilly dress, I got the distinct impression the car was probably safe in his/her hands

:thumbsup:

Good Luck with the sale. Sorry you are selling her.
That's it Rob, next time you run out of cigs, you can't have mine :p lol

·
Administrator
31,885 Posts
word is he sat in the passenger seat for the first 6 months of ownership before someone pointed out the steering wheel was on the other side ;)

Mook

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Arghhh... you both on my hate list now :p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts