GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully by venting my anger about this [email protected] will reduce the chance of me paying him a visit that he might find unwelcome.

I left my last place of work over 6 years ago to have a go on my own after working for someone who I'd thought of as more than just an employer for 12 years. I'd put heart and soul into it and despite realizing I'd never be a business partner I thought I'd be slightly more valued than some of the other less comitted members of the staff. Foolishly, I was wrong about who he was and it took a big upset in my life to realise that this life is just too short to take shit off people who are self obsessed. Okay, I took one of his customers (who doesn't when they set up?) and 3 employees but I've made sure our paths have never had the misfortune to cross ever since. Sadly though, we use common suppliers and do know some of the same people connected with our trade.

I've pretty much got on with what I wanted to do and to me, the past is the past. What I do find incredible is that this greedy, avaricious, jealous, paranoid, overweight, controlling bully, still finds it necessary to try and wish the worst for me. He'll sit in his office stewing over something, go downstairs and tell his muppet foreman who then relays some daft message to their apprentice who then texts my youngest apprentice. So, how old is my ex boss? 12 maybe 13? No he's 50 ****ing years old and like some hormonal teenager with his stupid behaviour. The guy has got everything, nice house, lovely wife and kids, 2 Range Rovers and a supercharged XK8 but still he hates the thought of anyone else trying to earn themselves a better living.

I've had success manuals shoved through the letter box at work, the padlock on the unit filled with glue, attempts made to bollox up my website and his stupid foreman driving past the unit at weekends trying to see what's going on. I've had people tell me that he said I'd go bust within 6 months and that I'd stolen equipment off him. I mean what the **** is all this about? It's been over 6 years, how long can someone hold a grudge for? It'll kill him before it has any lasting effect on me.

Anyway, rant pretty much over. To the loneliest millionaire in the village, **** you SP!!!, I'm still here.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
If I were u and having listened to what you've said, I'd do my utmost to wind him up further.

If you wanted to be really cruel, why not send an annonymous note to his wife saying he's having an affair, that always puts the chat amongst the pigeons lol.

Play these sort of idiots at their own game I say

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I were u and having listened to what you've said, I'd do my utmost to wind him up further.

If you wanted to be really cruel, why not send an annonymous note to his wife saying he's having an affair, that always puts the chat amongst the pigeons lol.

Play these sort of idiots at their own game I say
That's what my foreman says, keep doing it because it's obviously still needling him. Believe me, he is the most bitter man I've ever had the misfortune of meeting. Like all these sorts he was very manipulative and made you believe you'd struggle to do better than working for him. I also didn't like the contempt he held for his customers as he really believed he'd earned all his money without them. The customer that I took was one that had realized what he was like and was only too pleased to start trading with my new venture.

Anyway, one of his 18 year old twin daughters works in a local pub/restaurant and he drops her off early evening. Guess where me and a couple of the lads will be having our after work drink tomorrow:D

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Twin daughters you say!!! lol.

IIRC do you do sheet metal fabrication?

I may have some business for you if it is

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Twin daughters you say!!! lol.

IIRC do you do sheet metal fabrication?

I may have some business for you if it is
Yes twins, but fate dealt a cruel blow by giving one his looks and the pretty one his wifes looks.

Correct about the sheet fabrication. PM me your number or an e-mail address.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm 20, wanna pick me up and i'll do the best I can with his twin daughters! lol
Liam, it would be a pleasure. I'll even get a tee-shirt printed for you that says "I ****ed both your daughters last night" so that when you go down for breakfast he'll see it. Oh and when you go to leave he'll see the words "up the a**e" on the back. Another thing, the tee shirt will have to have my company logo on it:chuckle:

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
If you can get into the cars a small shrimp or prawn somewhere does a good one too when it goes off :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
You have several options. Stoop to his low level but trying to lie about his business, and my playing games with him and his staff. Or you can rise above it, remain professional and hope your business outgrows his and you succeed as he begins to fail. Personally I'd just [email protected] the bastard! :D

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
The very best way to get back at him is to carry on succeeding.... What a sweet taste winning has when it brings not only money, but the knowledge that you are constantly winding up some tosser :) If I where you I would sit back and laugh, then think up ways to make yourself succeed even more....

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Then start nicking more of his employees :)
I only took the ones that were worth having, the rest are ******s and I'm better off letting him keep them.

The muppet foreman he's got left him twice as he thought the boss was a [email protected] as well but he couldn't hack life on the outside so returned. What a mong! I think secretly he wants to work for me but I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty trowel than have anything to do with someone like him.

·
Banned
126 Posts
My ex boss was very similar! Not to your levels but he didn't like it when I started getting better then him at his own job. Always kept me on minimum wage, even though the trade I'm in i should be on 3x that. Always saying things are getting better, always scamming customers.. doing as little work (awful work) for as much as possible.

He said to me go out and try it yourself and see how well you get on. Well here I am, I'm not going anywhere no matter how bad things get.

My parent said he was always dodgy, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, bad idea i guess, glad I'm out of there and I'm happy where I am, wouldn't change it for the world!

Steve

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Liam, it would be a pleasure. I'll even get a tee-shirt printed for you that says "I ****ed both your daughters last night" so that when you go down for breakfast he'll see it. Oh and when you go to leave he'll see the words "up the a**e" on the back. Another thing, the tee shirt will have to have my company logo on it:chuckle:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.