197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
id say superstar knob end....

wish they had interviewd me....

i wud have said exactly wot kinda chap he is

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Absolute ****, boasting about how much of a useless coont you are, brilliant!!! Crashes happen but where's your brains mate??

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I have no problems in saying that without a shadow of a doubt you are a prime fxxking idiot.

How dare you have the gaul to claim some fame out of this.

Imagine if you had killed someone.

You silly wreckless cxnt. Grow up and learn the word "trackday".

fxxxcking p1sses me off

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Hold on, is reepers13 this "Paul" chap or not? The thread title suggests so, but his 2nd post is criticising him.

Either way "Paul" is a Grade A tw*t.

·
R35 Section manager
11,258 Posts
Hold on, is reepers13 this "Paul" chap or not? The thread title suggests so, but his 2nd post is criticising him.

Either way "Paul" is a Grade A tw*t.

Christ No!!:D

Reepers13 sold the car to Paul, who then gave it LARGE and parked it in a hedge!!
His crash is making him famous(For being a twat!!)

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
The guy is a cnut! he deserves to have his right foot cut off with the rusty hacksaw i found in my loft.

Rebecca from the site is quite nice though... :D

·
Registered
589 Posts
lmao @ the bbc thing. can't believe how big this has become :D

it never mentioned that he was driving without valid insurance.

he's a grade A dickweed.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ok, so let me get this straight - the guy has a crash, and instead of sulking and posting pictures on a forum seeking sympathy like 95% of people do, he tries to make light on the situation. Fair play to him, I wish I could laugh something like that off, for all those people calling him names - grow up please, no one is impressed by keyboard warriors.

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
Ok, so let me get this straight - the guy has a crash, and instead of sulking and posting pictures on a forum seeking sympathy like 95% of people do, he tries to make light on the situation. Fair play to him, I wish I could laugh something like that off, for all those people calling him names - grow up please, no one is impressed by keyboard warriors.

yeah , was well funny, not observing the speed limit let alone judging road condition, possibly not insured and not wearing a seatbelt

they should make him Prime minister

What a guy!

Mook

:chairshot

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.