GTR Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
"Object to a limited company being struck off. You can object to a limited company's application to be struck off the companies register if you're a shareholder or other interested party, such as a creditor, and have a reason to stop the application, for example: you've not been told about the company's decision."

Sounds like they're trying to shut down without paying their debts (or fixing customer cars..) - The builders who did the houses near us did the same thing, then opened up under a slightly different name. Two houses got flooded after they removed the culvert, one got their claim before they shut down, the other didn't. :mad:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thought I would update this as I had some news for anyone who is still interested.

I lodged a grevience with Companies House regarding the strike off action against Hidden Performance.

After reviewing the evidence they have agreed to postpone the strike off action until August.

This will now give me the time I need to move forward with my dispute against Hidden Performance.

·
R35 Section manager
10,841 Posts
Thought I would update this as I had some news for anyone who is still interested.

I lodged a grevience with Companies House regarding the strike off action against Hidden Performance.

After reviewing the evidence they have agreed to postpone the strike off action until August.

This will now give me the time I need to move forward with my dispute against Hidden Performance.

Great news

21 - 25 of 25 Posts