GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been persuaded after years of asking to go to a cruise,this cruise is a legal one where it is organised by the same people on a weekly basis.Pay to enter gawp at cars and what ever else they do at these meets.

Anyway thought i'd let you all know see if you want to go along ,if not and you're like me aprehensive that is i'll let you know either late Sunday after the cruise or some time Monday whether to go to one or to avoid them.

Here's the location: Splott market,Splott,Cardiff,S-Wales.

If you're there i'm the one with the gtr33 with first prefix of reg B....

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
We go to a lot of cruises, I hope you enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours, you will find in general the Skyline will be very well recieved :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The cruise was an experience i can say was quite enjoyable,we all met at a local petrol station then drove about 20 miles,quite cool to see nice cars driving in convoy.
The cruise was very well organised with a load of stewards a huge indoor area with about 70-100 cars and the outside area with another 70-100 cars and an area with a concrete wall for donuts etc.
There were some very nice cars and not so nice cars,however the Skyline was very well recieved and the only Skyline there.I will go again sometime in the future probably when one of the magazines are present.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay Sunday 9th november 2003 REVS are going to Cardiff, same location, so as i said previous i'll next attend a cruise when a magazine is there so we're off ,the only draw back is you can only park on site with advance booking .There are telephone numbers to arrange this and i'll post them if people are interested,i hopefully will be going with a local garage(trade stall)giving 5 vehicles space to park .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts