GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
awesome:clap: :clap:

I bet that chap has caused a few jaws to drop out on the streets.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I see he is still having some traction issues LOL.....

There was a good vid taken from inside this car kicking about, I think it was a 3rd gear roll on or summin.

No doubt the owner will pop by soon and correct me there :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Is there any way he could put a 4wd that thing to get the traction?

God if you could i might sell the GTR and get one of those.... wait a minute, what am i saying :chairshot

Sev

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I toyed with the idea of mid mounting a big engine in a small chasis, making it RWD, Thought it might be fun. I just never seem to get the time though :(

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks for the support guys.

To put it fair, the car does have 10 second potential, but I simply cannot get the thing to hook up.

I am in the process of doing a number of things including bigger tyres and better suspension to help it with the traction.

After running a best of 13.26 @ 119.7 in it's first race back in November and now with a best of 12.18 @ 126.8 with just some beefier rear dampers, better tyres and 2 psi more boost, the car is definately progressing nicely.

I set the target of running an 11 or 130 mph terminal by the end of the year and by god it will happen.

I will keep you updated.

And for those of you who haven't seen this video, here's one of me against an R32 (the one I raced in the USSC final)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgltFXE9TaM&NR

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
seeing as the Pulsar GTiR is originally a 4WD system, any thoughts or attempts at hooking up the rear wheels as well? I myself am considering a GTiR transplant into a small inconspicuous car, but having 4WD is important - if I can't get that to work, I probably won't do the project.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Swapping in the GTiR running gear would be relatively easy, but since I am aiming for the FWD class, this isn't an option for me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts