GTR Forum banner

121 - 140 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Bring on the flames Marko ...Interesting thread ...will prob film mine on the dyno ....

c,mon need some fly by footage haha

cheers Gaz
i dont have fly by footage but do have on board footage - let me sift through as i need to work out how to cut it down in length

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
i do have plenty of pics when it was being built but i cant share robs rips sump extension kit :) some other pics:

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Ok now you make me want to get an r32 too, stop posting pictures :D, real beauty marko, did you cut the bonnet to fit the rb30?

·
Registered
904 Posts
did you post a dynbo graph yet? tried to find one, just wanted to see where peak bhp was with the 280 cams with the 3 liter engine :p.

nice car by the way, very nice car hehehe

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
did you post a dynbo graph yet? tried to find one, just wanted to see where peak bhp was with the 280 cams with the 3 liter engine :p.

nice car by the way, very nice car hehehe
refer to post no. 12 which is on the 1st page of the thread

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Happy b'day Marko!!!!! You can tell that she is Greek by the perfection of that cake oh my god i want to have a piece from that cake can you sent one with a courier ? lol .

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
i recently refurbed my calipers - i cant remember the members name but i got the idea from his calipers (same stencil but yellow calipers)

they look awesome on the car :)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
haha. My car is going back under the knife... again. Went and spoke to Yavuz tonight. ID 2000 cc injectors, E85, cooler going on (this weekend), surge tank and 1 big pump to supply the thirsty thing. Lets see what she makes at 2 bar eh!

Can I bags passenger seat? :p

121 - 140 of 195 Posts