GTR Forum banner

161 - 180 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
paul - what did u think about my calipers after seeing it in the flesh?
oh & i almost forgot to ask...what were your thoughts on my car :)
They look good man!
As for mt thoughts.... I think my SMS said it all... Guys Rb 30's. What a Mind****. I now know what all the fuss is about. I want, I want, I want!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Haha. Nah nah. The GT block will never be sold on... although it might be used as a coffee table when a 3 litre is in the nose of the GTR. :D

This whole "30's dont rev" is a load of rubbish! The RS's felt like a perfect match on it.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Haha. Nah nah. The GT block will never be sold on... although it might be used as a coffee table when a 3 litre is in the nose of the GTR. :D

This whole "30's dont rev" is a load of rubbish! The RS's felt like a perfect match on it.
well rob @ rips has proved this with his 11500rpm rb30 :)
mine is set @ 9krpm but as u know, no need to take it there

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
hurry up paul & finish that car of yours - ditch that factory airbox & get pod filters :thumbsup:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #172

i think the hks t51r spl would be demon on my setup...maybe...1 day :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
hurry up paul & finish that car of yours - ditch that factory airbox & get pod filters :thumbsup:
They are on their way. Brake pads will be here tomorrow hopefully... Surge tank next week, injectors are ordered..... its coming along :D

Cant believe I have to use pods! All that noise!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
They are on their way. Brake pads will be here tomorrow hopefully... Surge tank next week, injectors are ordered..... its coming along :D

Cant believe I have to use pods! All that noise!
your gtr will sound faster with pod filters hehe
just get some external bov's & you're set

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
just get some external bov's & you're set
Thats one thing I refuse to do! haha. Because of this twin entry crap I have to get a pipe made up to somehow get back to the turbo side! Its all blocked off at the moment with plugs that came in the kit. Its going to sound a little strange when I back off compared to what I am used to thats for sure!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
my mate has an external bov on his wrx with a trumpet on it - it sounds farken hilarious, but he thinks it sounds cool. i laugh every time i hear it, like a farting cappucino machine

161 - 180 of 195 Posts