GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a GT-R, at least not anymore.:(

But I do have what I think the R35 SHOULD have looked like. I drew this last night, but sadly it was stolen from me today, just like my last GT-R.

All I can say is if this doesn't truly connect the GT-R prefix to you more then the Proto, there must be something wrong.

THIS is what a GT-R SHOULD look like, not that over evolutionary thing we've seen.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
that is sick! much better then what they have so far.

I dont understand? why would they steel a drawing? do you work for nissan or something?

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Nice drawing but put more detail on the proportions.
The rear looks to short, the wheels to big (esp. rear and rear brakes)
Add some "rubber" to the tyres, gives a better look.

All in all it look like a combination of the R34 (front) and the proto (@ 2006) at the rear.

But you have skills, develope them further!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually the main inspiration for this car was the R32 GT-R V-Spec, but sureee... lol... we could say it was inspired from the R34. Well to be honest actually the front was, BUT STILL!!!

lol NO I don't work for Nissan, I'm only 17, and I have alot ahead of me. And I drew this at 12:30 in the morning with my eyes barely open, so give me some credit;)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Very nice,

Of course it's exagerated in the proportions, but the lines are really nice,
you should really do it with real proportions and coloured, as some details
are really nice like the likes of the roof, the higher and more compact trunk etc, It really looks like an R34 GTR but more modern and compact.
You should also draw it with more competition inspired wheels like some te37.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Nice drawing. But the Front half is an R34, and the rear is the GTRProto, and you've melted them together. Its not an improvement on the R34, and not an improvement on the Proto in my humble oppinion.

Thanks for sharing it :)

Butuz

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
That's a great drawing :)

Can you paint the front and the rear? :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
that's nice bro , look what i add to it....

no am not stealing ur drawing :D , am just trying make it better , what u think?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that's nice bro , look what i add to it....

no am not stealing ur drawing :D , am just trying make it better , what u think?
Love it! Wow, you put some effort into it too.

I might actually work on that and create a stand alone photoshop realism design.

Thanks Bro.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts