GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k I dont know where to start really but here goes it as been a good jorney there as been a lot ups and lots of downs.. I should be getting the car back 2day after a lot of trouble we had with the os giken gearbox and trouble in my Personal life. but the car is back to road spec well kind of LOL std gearbox std front diff get rid of that nasty clonking and driving which can only be described as with sqaure wheels on it when parking LOL. the car as still got. Mind you 700 bhp (ATW) at 1.2 bar boost which is all good.. Hoping to go to santa Pod in the car if I get my liecnce back after the nice people at speeding ticket office place 3 points on it for me.. Just hope it comes back in time.. I tell ya I have been thou so much shit in the last few mths. As some of you on here know me & my Girlfried was expecting a BabyBoy and for some reason which we still dont know yet died during Labour a day before he was due. no one was prepaired for it as she as had a normal text book Pregancey.. To say I am GUTTED is a under statement.. we called him Dylan and he is my Little Man it as been 7 weeks now still seems aint got know better it is probaly the worst pain you can experience in any life time and I would wish it on my worst enemy. I thinking serious about selling the Skyline I know it as been up ForSale a few time and the only reason for that was due to the baby. But now I think it is time to let her go. it is a GTR 33 with all the trimmings if you need any more info use the search button or contact me by email:- [email protected] or give Gary a ring as he as looked after it for the last 5years i have all invoices which total up to nearly £150k i bought the car from SteveC for £18k which had stage 1 mods and 415 bhp. the car since then as had a full JUN 2.7 engine plus more on Race fuel RTE at 785 bhp (ATW) on 1.6 bar there is more there if you want it.. This Car is the same engine spec as Andy from Sumo Power And Garys car At GT-art. My car As posted a time of 9.98 1/4 at 144 mph and a 60ft of 1.4 sec. I would let the car go to a good home for offers around £40000.oo It is worth every penny.

Regards Dan

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Really feel for your loss Dan, it will get better with time but remember, he will always be a part of both your lives:)

I have a 6 month old daughter, and I really don't know what I'd do if I were in your position, but as I said it will get better:)

Don't know if this will help but I feel I needed to say something

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
sad to hear it mate, until you have a girlfriend/wife who gets pregnant you will never know what a hard time it can be! Good luck for the future and hope all goes better next time

·
Registered
157 Posts
great car!

good luck with the sale ;)

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got car bac late last night... What can I say I forgot our fuc$in quick it was LOL.. Crazy Crazy car spun all 4 wheels up this mornin as changed in 4th the thing is nuts... Going get it MOT`d at 11 fingures crossed LOL

Dan

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
What can i say Dan.
That is terrible news.
I hope you and your girlfriend are all OK now.
My thoughts and wishes go out to both of you.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Awesome car Dan,

I'll always remember seeing 'that' launch on the rollers.

Good luck with the sale.

Sorry to hear of you and your girlfriends loss.

Matt.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Sad news indeed about Dylan, please don't let it put you off, kids are as magical as they are troublesome little devils!

I hope the car goes to a good home, it has always been a well made and prepared car.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Crazy I just having look on StreetFire website and what do I find the video clip of my car On the dyno doing a drag simulation... click on link below to view..

Dan

·
Registered
656 Posts
Dan, very sorry to read about your recent tragedy, terrible news.

I am an expectant father (for the first time), and my thoughts are with you both at this difficult time.

Nigel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts