Discussion Starter #1
hey ,, actually i have made some changes lately ,, hope you like it

it's stock and the engine hasnt been touched befor

Befor the changes

After the changes

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
Car looks nice (what colour is it ),cant see anything differant in changes The wheels are very bling bling,dont like them at all , init!!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Very nice,i dont like the stickers that much,but if you like them:cool:

The wheels suit the car,not that i would put them on my car,but it fits to the color of the car,another very nice example from "your part of the world":wavey:

What enginemods have you done?

Alex

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
it just has filters

am thinking of changing the wheels actually ,, many people said it doesnt suit the car

and its color is blue :)

am glad you like it guys

·
Registered
341 Posts
looks great, hate the wheels though (sorry)

if its standard with only air filters, get a decent exhaust and remap and you will be amazed at how much better it drives.

mind you i have been to kuwait city and there aint much room for a decent spin in a skyline is there!

dont think i would wanna take it too far out of the city either:D

nice moter mate

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
you will drive me crazy my friend :D

and about the exhaust ,, i havent changed anything in the car since i bought it except the wheels , filtres and the stickers

thanks for passing through

·
Registered
368 Posts
Very nice car mate, im not a big fan of vinals but the one you have on the back oppisite the GT-R badge would have been ok if it didnt have that black background to it.

I see youve changed the Cam cover and the Cam too (unless that cam is what came with the car)

Whats her BHP?

·
6,821 Posts
Stunning car, I love the wheel arch enlargements, great color, this is for me the best exemple of recolored R34 I 've seen sofar. The Veilside wheels fit perfect.
One question, is sand in the engine bay a pain in the a$$ to clean in your region of the world?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stunning car, I love the wheel arch enlargements, great color, this is for me the best exemple of recolored R34 I 've seen sofar. The Veilside wheels fit perfect.
One question, is sand in the engine bay a pain in the a$$ to clean in your region of the world?

i have no time to clean the engine ,, i work all the day :nervous:

but i'll take some pictures when i clean it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Sorry mate the wheels look like something off Need For Speed

Put the standard GTR wheels on and it will be perfect :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Frankly the wheels are very ugly. They might look nice on a pimped impala. The "home made" stickers are also not perfect duplicate of the original "VS" and again are ugly on your BNR34 . Get your self some real VOLKS and lose the stickers!!

Other wise a good exmpale from "your exciting part of the world"!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts