GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Very impressive spec, lovely looking car. Love the Enkeis, pigs to clean though I guess.... Shame to sell but I doubt you'll have any problems. Good luck. :)

Peter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi all,

thanks for the comments. I really do lov the car. well, still not sure what car am I going to replace with yet. probably a Nissan Xtrail (4WD.. is it available in UK?)??

x

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Xtrail is available in Holland.
Nice car that is, Xboy ! Nice wheels :D (I happen to have a few of those too... :smokin: ).
I'd put a cam cover on it if I were you. If you want a clear one, get a Reimax one. Just think of what would happen if some object would get in between the cam wheels and the belt :eek:

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
X-trail is available here.. bit of a change from a skyline though:(

A mate of mine was up at watford nissan training school a few weeks back and they had the specs on the nismo ones. rediculous is the word,.. 280 odd bhp.

I am nor sure if it is the Xtrail or a new model but the next 4wd model has got a system for the 4wd based on the Atessa from skylines.

So although the 4wd is switchable the car controls it and even if it is in 2wd mode and you get a wheelspin the 4wd is engaged.

quite funny because a lot of the old biddys who get them leave them in 4wd and wonder where the petrol goes !! now if there is no slip it will be 2wd even if 4 is selected..

cool

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts