GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Special thanks to Mark & Garth at MGT Racing, M Webster, Silverback, SJW GTR and Speedy.Kirby for all your work, help & support in making it all happen :thumbsup:. And also to my wife and children for putting up with me living at MGT Racing :thumbsup:.
Made 605 bhp & 510 lbs torque @ the hubs on the dyno :smokin:.

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Bren, I really like your 32, it's very tidy.

When you said it made 605bhp last week I thought you were on about at the fly, didnt realise it was at the hubs:runaway:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spec.

Thanks for the comments.

Main bits off the top of my head for those wanting spec -

Forged rods & pistons.
Rods, pistons, crank, front pulley, flywheel & clutch balanced.
ACL race big end & main bearings.
Uprated oil pump (unknown make, came in on a car from Japan but makes stonkin oil pressure).
Steel head gasket.
Greddy step 1 cams.
HKS vernier pulleys.
Greddy cam belt.
Garrett GT 4088 BB turbo.
Trust external wastegate & screamer.
Custom downpipe & blitz nur spec exhaust.
Custom extended sump.
Custom sump baffle.
Custom hard pipe kit.
120mm intercooler.
Custom twin entry fuel rail.
Sard 800cc injectors.
Twin in tank walboro fuel pumps.
Link G4 ecu.
Garth at MGT Racings dyno magic !

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hehe looks nice :)

much cleaner than when i saw it hehehehehe

simon
Thanks Simon.
Yes it was a bit dusty and dirty last time you saw it:eek:. It was straight home for a well overdue and well deserved wash and polish when when it was finished:D.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is very nice wat exhaust manifold does it use never seen a turbo setup like that before
Thanks.
The exhaust manifold was originaly on my brothers (M Webster) time attack car engine when he bought it. There are no markings on it but it may be trust as many of the surrounding parts were - turbo,wastegate etc. He decided to change it as being a race car the turbo etc comes off on a more regular basis and the low mount position made it a pig of a job. I am hoping this wont be such a problem on my car with it only doing low miles and seeing race tracks mainly from the car park:).

·
Registered
273 Posts
Very impressive!!. Was at MGT today. Had a Dyno run myself but not telling you what it made in case i hear you laughing from Coventry!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
good to see her back on the road 8ren, she drives nice too , and I think I am the one who owes you and the family thanks in fact all people mentioned for doing such an awesome job of making my time attack car the beast she is today!

and yeh pray tell the figures FOXR34, not everyone is running mega power in their GTR , dont mean they are not awesome cars !!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
and yeh pray tell the figures FOXR34, not everyone is running mega power in their GTR , dont mean they are not awesome cars !!!
Very true! Some of the best fun I have had in a GTR has been in a virtualy stock 33 track toy belonging to mwebster & silverback.
What did she make FOX34?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Very true! Some of the best fun I have had in a GTR has been in a virtualy stock 33 track toy belonging to mwebster & silverback.
What did she make FOX34?
tha is a fact , after silverback crashed it I got it round the nurburgring in 8:10 with a yellow flag out, and I can tell you that was a squeal and a tiny bit scary :runaway:
will have some video from said car next year now we have the v-box vid systems

1 - 20 of 28 Posts