GTR Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Nice, is there a LM 102mm Titanium offering now?
Billet diff housing is a worthwhile upgrade, I had one fitted along with the PRL billet flange last year, its more a case of insurance, as oem diff housing have been known to break and cause horrific damage to the engine block.
my mistake its stainless.

·
Vendor
2,902 Posts
Your adding every week to the list, remember to hide the invoice when you pick the car up so wifey does’nt see it🙈

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Your adding every week to the list, remember to hide the invoice when you pick the car up so wifey does’nt see it🙈
lol, the new V5 arrived yesterday with the new private plate registered on it. and she asked how much that cost after she opened the letter by mistake, obviously i got a bargain rock bottom price ;)

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Am loving the spec of your build Skells.

Really looking forward to seeing the Dyno results.

G30-900's would be my upgrade route if I decide to go bigger on the 7663 EFR on Litchfield manifold that I currently use.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Any dynos yet?
These threads will be the end of me lol. Now I am finding myself browsing for another GT-R to build.
Great build btw! Gonna be a friggin badass Godzilla.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Iain phoned me Friday to say she’s tuned to 900bhp so far, they spent a lot of last week getting her setup and doing numerous checks and runs. They are very thorough for sure.
Iain tells me this coming week they start the power runs on pump fuel so expecting dynos this week. The excitement is literally killing me!
Now on Instagram @DSC_GTR

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I now have a graph for pump fuel and ethanol from Litchfields. The turbos have plenty more in them Iain tells me as they like to boost, these were running 2bar. Torque levels are great! Looking forward to the runway events :)

·
Registered
2013 Litchfield Stage 2 R35 GTR
182 Posts
I now have a graph for pump fuel and ethanol from Litchfields. The turbos have plenty more in them Iain tells me as they like to boost, these were running 2bar. Torque levels are great! Looking forward to the runway events :) View attachment 266622
Just seen this on Instagram. Mental figures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,902 Posts
There‘s potential for 1800 bhp with that frame of turbo, that being said plenty of more bits would need upgrading.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Going to run like this for a bit, get used to the power, then we go for 12 injector setup
There‘s potential for 1800 bhp with that frame of turbo, that being said plenty of more bits would need upgrading.
this is my starting point, which is probably the most expensive single cost of the journey, I hope! She’s currently on a 6 injector setup, so upgrading to 12 injectors will be next, but for now, well a week Saturday it will be about enjoying the current upgrade from 600bhp to 1200bhp 👍

21 - 35 of 35 Posts