GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
With all the additional parts fitted (last weekend), I have the mapping session tomorrow and figured I would give the car a clean today. So up go some pictures (not the best) and a video/sound clip of the exhaust :D

Forge headertank finishes things off nicely:

Some of the interior wrap:

Sound clip:

While on the base map, Im running low boost and I was a little shocked this morning when I filled up:

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Looks great, see you in the morning mate, looking forward to tomorrow.
Should be an entertaining mapping session :)

Glad you are liking your purchase(s)!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sounds really nice. Hope the map goes well.

I see modding has already cost you your shoes... Next will it be the shirt on your back?

Good luck for tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Sounds really nice. Hope the map goes well.

I see modding has already cost you your shoes... Next will it be the shirt on your back?

Good luck for tomorrow.
Shoes were sold to pay for fuel - then I found out that I could turn the boost down :eek:

Thanks, will try and remember to video the dyno run, but will post the results....

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Hope you polished the tail pipes...lol

·
Registered
2,710 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Jealous of you and Jamie - just need people to dig into their pockets on the Supra forum and buy the last of my bits so I can get it out the way and have a MY10 there!!!

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
:bowdown1: :p
:D will be round tomorrow after the rolling road mapping to pay for the Evoque.

Jealous of you and Jamie - just need people to dig into their pockets on the Supra forum and buy the last of my bits so I can get it out the way and have a MY10 there!!!
They are awesome and you will love it! Will have to do an ex-supra owners day out :smokin:

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Mapped to 621bhp, but then brought down to 612bhp and torque at 610... torque was too high for standard rods! Video is being uploaded. Very happy with the results!!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
41 - 60 of 239 Posts