GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After visiting SVM and discussing a few options with Amar and Kev, I dropped my car off to them on Friday to have their 650r conversion fitted. While i was down there, I was shown their own brake upgrade on another GTR, what a great bit of kit that is so I opted for their brake conversion to be fitted and a few more upgrades. I for one are looking forward to end results.

·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
After visiting SVM and discussing a few options with Amar and Kev, I dropped my car off to them on Friday to have their 650r conversion fitted. While i was down there, I was shown their own brake upgrade on another GTR, what a great bit of kit that is so I opted for their brake conversion to be fitted and a few more upgrades. I for one are looking forward to end results.
Thank Gaz nice meeting you again :)

Your brake conversion we are quite proud of (I must try and release more details)

Hear are a few pictures 4u Looking forward to making her fly.

SVM's New 405mm super stoppers :)

Gaz I will update a few more Pics as we go along Thank you for choosing
SVM and this 650R package :)

KK

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After SVM had fitted my brakes it was time to visit Amar and Kevan again for a few more little mods. While my car was there I had the 650r conversion, air intakes in the bumper, KR carbon rear spoiler, KR smoked led side indicators, alloy header tank and carbon exhaust tips fitted. Also got Andy from R35 Audio to put one of his sound system upgrades in including sound deadening the car. What can I say apart from the sound system now matches the sound of the car it's amazing :thumbsup:. Would like to thank Andy for his time fitting the system (2days), and the lads at SVM for the great job they are doing with my car, until my next visit to SVM here's a few photos hope you like the look of my car as much as I do :).

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a couple more pics...

Added a few carbon fibre parts under the bonnet to....

Thinking of changing the colour of my calipers soon but not sure what colour, would like to know everyone's opinions. Cheers Gaz

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I've always thought Lambo orange or green calipers would suit DMG.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the replies. Now I've decided on the colour for calipers I just need a company to do them.

Any recommendations on company's that will do it for me?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Been and seen Amar and the lads at Svm today and had a chat ref getting my calipers re-coloured so that will be getting done real soon. Also while I was there we had a chat about getting more power out my Gtr, so exciting times to come......watch this space. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Your car is stunning. I love it :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts