GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've finally got my stage one mods all completed and coilovers and new wheels so I thought now's about time to stick some piccies up to see what y'all think :D. I'm aware that my photo-taking skills are somewhat under developed but there will be some better ones soon... Got the LM GT4s fitted today and have to say I keep smiling like a goon when I look at them.

Cheers
Ad

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Very Nice.... Those wheels look great on an R32:smokin:

·
6,817 Posts
LMGT4 are the classics, but damn . .how good do they fit your car .:clap:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the nice comments guys.. :)

The wheels are only 8.5s offset 25 (I was worried that the 9.5s offered would cause problems rubbing on the struts) and to be honest they feel fine running the same width tyres I was running before. + I got a very good deal on them from a Nissan Dealer in the USA as he was overstocked :D

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Too big, too thin, wrong offset.

Other than that they look quite nice :p

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Pikey said:
Too big, too thin, wrong offset.

Other than that they look quite nice :p
Ditto.

Way too thin and too high offset.

The 9.5s wouldve been just nice, and wouldve meant they had a dish rather than looking like flat 5spokes. Didnt even recognise em as LMs!

Can do minor mids to fit wheels that are a bit too wide, but there no cure for nodishitis.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol i'm not really that fussed about whether they have the dish or not and didn't want to take the chance importing the 9.5s which had a very wrong offset, they're 350z wheels after all, just incase they didn't fit fullstop since it would of been a hassle sending them back after getting them into the country for free and paying such little money :rolleyes:

Cheers anyway
Ad

·
Registered
170 Posts
If they were for a 350Z they definitely would not have fit due to the fact that the Z's have a staggered fitment from the factory. I think that it looks very nice just the way it is.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts