GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone :wavey:
thought i'd post up some pics of my GTR.. i live in Brisbane QLD Australia.
first pics are when i picked it up. last pics are of it @ the fast fours and rotaries Jamboree, which was on the weekend.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mods are: Haltech E11V2 ecu, White Volk TE37's 18x9.5 with 275/35/18 rubber, Ganador mirrors, 4" hks stainless (turbo back), *now with Carbon Bonnet, N1 Carbon wing blade, Carbon lower lip. all Carbon products were made by me @ work.. I'm a composite technician by trade and work at a company called Custom Carbon here in Oz..
any comments welcome... enquiries too

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nicely done there. I like the vent/scoop thingie for the intake on the hood.

·
Registered
212 Posts
:smokin: Love the car and particularly the large weave carbon. Would be interested in that front splitter and maybe some other bits done in that weave.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
See you ditched the nissan badge on the boot lid! thats something ive never seen before! looks good tho!
yeah bootlock was shaved, i think it looks better without one. plus my alarm system has boot release..

The carbon is 12k instead of the 3k which is normally used, turned out ok considering how hard it is to work with. the weave is alot wider and stands out more...

Thanks for all the nice comments....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Very nice mate. I remember seeing the full carbon bodied Skyline that used to be on the Custom Carbon website a while ago.

The weave is very nice!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts