GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Clutch turned up and has been fitted to the engine, which is now in the car. Tomorrow i will build the rest of it up.

If anyone is genuinely interested in the car, i would consider selling it before it's been remapped for 11k dead. This would save me the £240(i think that's his charge?) for AndyF's fee and save the buyer £500 from my asking price. Let me know if that's of interest to you and we'll take it from there...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Very nice motor mate! I'm considering changing to a Subaru, but yours is worth more than mine i think and I don't want to add any cash.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol thanks. Got a few offers and swops on the go just now, so hopefully something comes of it and i get into Skyline ownership soon. :)

If you are serious about going to a Subaru, i reckon many guys from Scoobynet, would jump at the chance of a 32 of whatever value. Not that there dieing to get away from the Scoob, but i've always looked upon the GTR as a much better car....and that's me saying that after 4 Scoob's, over 6 years. :D

·
Registered
732 Posts
i'd jump at that one matey looks like a mint 32:thumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
I've had a Scoob before and I loved it to bits, just wasn't quick enough (Uk turbo) I'm thinking of dropping back to just the one car and Scoob might be a bit more useable day to day? Typical me really finish a project then get rid of it! I've spent as much on it as I paid for it! Quite fancy a late GC8 sti 5 or 6? Or a sorted RB5 / P1.

I've not driven the skyline for a few weeks so i'll probably take her for a run and fall in love again! LOL!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
350hp seems to be the general consensus for an everyday Scoob and i'd prolly agree, but the torque from this one is nearly too much to give up. :D

The major thing that lets them down is the sheer volume of them on the road and the number of [email protected] with them. :( Every car goes the same eventually though. Evos are beginning to go that way now too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts