GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys! Happy holidays to everyone!

My car has a whole new interior and each piece of the car have been 'upgraded', even the red thin inserts of the Recaro seats were changed for a darker red. The best part, personally for me, is the roof. The company did it exactly how I wanted it, even better that I imagined it in my head. The car was also deadened and now the stereo sounds awesome (I highly recommend that to anyone). I have been waiting for a long time to get the pictures from the photographer so I can get to share them with you. Mostly because I think this is how the GT-R should look. Now that they are finally here, I want to introduce you to my interior done by Vilner (the company that did the "Dragon Edition" GT-R). I am so happy that here in Bulgaria we have a company that is on such high level of perfection and professionalism. They are even much better than some factories that build cars. Anyway... I was thinking about posting it in the Interior/Exterior section but decided that it will be better if I post it here. So without any further ado, there you go...

P.S.: I am lazy enough to write everything again so I copied it from my post in nagtroc :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Borislav that is simply awesome.

Every other aftermarket interior I've seen has always looked a little lacking in precision but that is amazing.

Top stuff!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Every now and then I see something that's been completed by true craftsman, this is in that category. On my wish list of upgrades for my GTR, great job. :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
I think it looks amazing as well, really nice apart from one thing the roof with the small stars ? that was a littlle to much for me a little to much Liberace ;-).

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
That looks fantastic, top job.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Seen the pics on GTR Life, Best interior in a GTR to date, looks amazing!

Love the attention to detail. A toned down version of this interior is what Nissan should have done for 2013 instead of that red colour.

Lovely mate, really nice job.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts