GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been meaning to post some pix for a few weeks now but I only got the chance to give it a proper clean the other day. I love this car to bits!:D

Location is crap, I know!

·
6,821 Posts
There we go, nice car!:smokin:
Nice color choice and very very sweat engine . . . so you going to open a Legacy club now with Bean?:chuckle:

·
Premium Member
3,883 Posts
I like the interior but what is it with manufacturer's obsession with covering all those lovely engines in plastic covers - one day you'll open the bonnet and there will be a plastic moulding covering the whole bay like a second bonnet.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Why do people do this? Do you think he gives a flying fkuc if its your cup of tea or not? Its obviously his cup of tea and it is an impressive car.
Maybe because not everyone has to say, yes Dino its lovely.:chuckle:

Its crap Dino, go get yourself a proper car. :eek: Nice pimped Chaser or something:cool:
No, seriously its an impressive looking car. Probably a lot of bang for the buck i should imagine

·
Registered
448 Posts
Nice Leggy mate, bit newer and flasher than the one I have! :)

Good old wagons these Subaru machines. What sort of power does the 3.0R have? Is it a tiptronic auto box?

Me likee!

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
i bet you love that new car scent. Looks really nice, i like the way the
headlights look - are they HID? Are you gonna do any mods to it, perhaps
a tower brace or intake/exhaust, or do you plan on leaving it as is, as was
your other car? Either way, it looks nice.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Very nice Dino. :smokin:

I've been thinking of getting a Subaru (either legacy or forester) as a replacement for the Accord wagon sometime next year....

the 3.0R looks very nice...:squintdan

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Few mods coming next year...suspension, WRX Brembo brakes & 18" wheels....although I really have no clue what to get! Strut tower bar coming soon. But nothing engine related...doesn't need it

I was looking at the latest Legacy mag and there is a company that makes a supercharger kit for the EZ30!!:eek:

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL....I was actually really surprised they bothered making a kit like that...looks mental....like a big octopus sitting on top of the engine:D

I'am tempted by these....:D

And like the look of the wheels

1 - 20 of 25 Posts