GTR Forum banner

My lightly modded 35

43K views 109 replies 52 participants last post by  Ja5on 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys..Just thought i'd share some pictures of my car.. Gave her a good clean today :cool:

I use Optimum No Rinse 'cause I stay in an apartment complex (no access to external taps etc) and the stuff is amazing :thumbsup:

Tints done, 65% fronts 83% rears (or allow 35% 17% of light respectively)

Roof getting wrapped by Paul @ PWPro in Mansfield, Notts. He did my tints too.. Top guy, i highly recommend him.

Close up of roof wrap, super clean

Rear End

Wrapped panels above exhaust tips too

CF grille I purchased off eBay :p Outstanding quality & fit and much cheaper

Knight Racer MINES style CF Spoiler, great job by the guys at Knight Racer - lovely quality and fitment

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
thanks guys :) got a few more bits planned like front splitter and a few more cf bits :blahblah:

was also planning to get wheels powdercoated into darker colour (satin black maybe) any thoughts?

what do you mean only the front?

Has it had new exhaust tips because mine have never been as clean as that?:D
haha its clean isnt it! as mentioned in the first post i use ONR on it and you'll be amazed how it just lifts off the thick layer of soot on the exhaust pipes! if youre not familiar its YouTube - 2010 MazdaSpeed3 Optimum No-Rinse Washing Your Car In Your Garage

#9 · (Edited)
updates :

I lost an argument with a curb yesterday :chairshot

just as well shes been booked in today to get the wheels painted black :thumbsup:

Also had my tanabe GF210 lowering springs fitted at SVM today..

quick picture

outstanding service from kevan @ svm even supplied me with a courtesy car for the day to get around telford :thumbsup:

brief review here http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/141700-tanabe-gf210-lowering-springs.html

will update again once i collect her from the wheel refurb people :runaway:

#16 ·
thanks guys.. :shy:

still dont have my car back from refurb garage, missing her terribly

anyway, here are pics of some parts waiting to go on

forge BOV's (atmospheric)

GTR emblems to replace the nissan logo on the wheel centre caps, proper glossy thick emblems not those flimsy stickers :thumbsup:

:)

#21 ·
Looking good Andrew.

Robbie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.