GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
They look like the Limited Edition TE37s... Nice work :) Very BLUE GTR, cooooool :)

They should have a "Rays Engineering" sticker on the inside of the rim, probably has the size on it too... (probably)

·
Registered
137 Posts
love the lm

still love urs its the works hope life is :clap:treating u good over seas matey will have to plan a trip to the ring nxt year

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi cleethorpes..
Nice car , saw this at kenneth´s place in Denmark..
Did you get get the transfer case fixed??
not yet, going to be ordering a new transfer clutch tomorrow... so possibly will be having a drive down to kenneths so he can fit it..if he can spare the time..

the drive home was even worse than the drive down...that rain nearly killed us....not sure what the garage did when they did my tracking but they messed it up somehow..:bawling:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
still love urs its the works hope life is :clap:treating u good over seas matey will have to plan a trip to the ring nxt year
sounds like a plan.... hows yours now then...is it all sorted ...never got to see it moving.. well not under its own steam...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
My TE37's were this colour before i had them refurbed in Gloss Black. I wasnt to keen on them been blue up against a white gtr

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
in these pictures they do look really vibrant and glittery...the reality is that they just look plan old dark blue...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts