GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE

1998 NISSAN SKYLINE R34 GT-S.

2.5 ltr STRAIGHT SIX, TWIN OVER HEAD CAM, VARIABLE VALVE TIMING,SINGLE TURBO PRODUCING SOME:-

275 bhp AND 300ft lbs OF TORQUE (more TORQUE than a standard R34 GT-R) as proven on Tuning Japanese rolling road day

The car has minor modifications of LARGER Downpipes and FULL TRUST Induction Kit.

I have had this car for a year and only covered 8000 miles in it. The car has only covered a total of 26,000 miles. I am being forced to sell it due to being made redundant. (yet again!!) The car has never been used on a circuit and has been used as my daily pride and joy. (When working !!) It has been cleaned, covered and garaged for the last month.

The car has recently undergone an extensive valet where I have also cleaned the engine and engine compartment; the rest of the car is in immaculate condition.
I have a service history from Japan for the vehicle and also a UK service history.

I have installed a very nice and expensive Blaupunkt Hi Fi system with a 5 CD auto-changer in the dashboard. (to save you having to go to the boot to change CD’s !!)

I need to ascertain a minimum £21k ovno for this very exclusive (wolf in sheep’s clothing) nearly new car.

Please contact Steve on 07800 021 620

·
Super Moderator
15,713 Posts
Yellow GT-S

Did you say how much?

Wot about a photie?

T.:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Make me an offer

Yes I did give a price that I need to ascertain, however, I would rather see this delightful vehicle out on the road rather than stuck in my garage collecting dust. It ‘s one of those cars that needs to be driven, so for a quick sale and before it go to press I will take dead on £20k for it, as I do need the cash !!! Yes, it may be a high price but then it’s a highly spec’ed car and is only three years old with 26,000 miles on it !

The car has also undergone a full service, I have even valayed the Engine and Engine bay !!!

All the wheels and tyres are in immaculate condition, no scuffing or curbing on any of them etc, the car is hand washed every weekend and has been waxed once a month for the past year while I have had the car.

Don’t know if I said but the car has a full NISMO body kit on it as well as Xenon lights, Climate Control, Electric Fold In Mirrors, Remote Boot/Fuel Release, Air Bags, Adjustable Steering Column, etc etc the list is endless, so call me on 07800 021 620 if seriously interested.

I will see about a Photo, but as I have found in the past, there is nothing like seeing it in the flesh so as to speak !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts