GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently rang the friendly team at Middlehurst as I had an issue with blistering on the doors just below the wing mirrors.

I also had an issue with the Serpentine belt which had split as well as a fading battery!

The Service I received from John, Lynda and Kevin was outstanding all the way from the first phone call, collection of my vehicle, getting the paintwork authorised under warranty to return of the vehicle.

Nothing was too much trouble and I was kept up to date with the work which was to a very high standard.

Great friendly team of people that I would not hesitate to recommend and although it is not my nearest HPC I have no reason to go elsewhere!

Thanks again guys!

Having last job done this Saturday!

:)

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Another thumbs up for MH here, when my box went, John contacted me on the evening, before I even had chance to contact them as he saw my issue on the forum!!! Car was picked up next morning and taken care off right till the end.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
MH does seem outstanding, it regularly offers free help to people on here dropped in it by other less good outfits.
Top marks.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Sounds like "the" place for the GTR maintenance , I would use them if I get one.
Been holding off for a few years now (still need 4 seats) hence the 2015 M6 GC Comp pack arriving October.:)

Next one will be the GTR i suspect.

·
Registered
743 Posts
:bowdown1:me as well there good people ......350ml round trip as well was worth it..........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts