GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ooo Matron !
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my mother out this afternoon. She had no idea what a GTR is, or indeed that I'd bought one. "It's very big" was her first comment.

She's 70 and does not swear very much; her grabbing hold of the seat and shouting "f*cking hell !" as I floored it off the line is still making me laugh several hours later !

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Haha nice story. I took my mum out, she's 65 and fit as a fiddle, but she didn't like it much, made her feel dizzy and sick and hurt her neck. Took my sister out too and had the "foooking hell" reaction lol.

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
yeah my old mum wouldnt get in the car, unless I promised not to boost it.. , I would get a swift slap to the head if i did..

However took my brother out and got the 'foooookin hell' as well, He also said 'It makes my stomach feel all funny'. ..................lol

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
Lol.... It does make people behave in a away they wouldn't normally, and the giggles start out of control... We are all big kids really and all love a roller coaster ride, good on ya chap look after your parents as you only have one set and are not replaceable.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I took my mum out once. Don't think I even hit full boost and it was stock at the time. She has refused to get in it again!

My fiancée on the other hand loves it. She throws her hands in the sir like she's on a roller coaster at Alton Towers!

·
Registered
626 Posts
I took my mum out in mine, she heard it start and her first words were..... " no ... no I dont need to know or feel how fast it goes ".......

Some people know there kids too well ......

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
Sorry guys I am going to trump all of you.

My Mum who is now 73, not only comes out in the R35 and the S2000, BUT has been out on track at Castle Comb in the R33 a couple of years ago !!!

I showed her some footage of the R35 at Silverstone on the GTROC Track day from March 23rd and she said next time she would come !!!!!

Speed junkie Granny !!! LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts