GTR Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Tbh the Litchfield kit is probably the best mod you can make to an MY17 for circa £2000. I am in no rush to change the suspension now because the understeer is a lot better.

No mods for a while as I am hoping to move in the next week or two and my new place needs a lot done, had to sell my other toy to fund it (huracan)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Not much. Did nur and spa in October and just booked silverstone in December. Apart from that I just drive it to work each day
Just living the GTR dream then. Looking forward to seeing a what you do with this car as I remember quite some time ago you built a crazy RB30 R34GTT...which I almost bought :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Cheers all, long time no speak Iain, trust you are well?

Brakes are great, issue with the gearbox but Iain at Litchfield just changed both clutch seals and that fixed it. Trackday on Saturday at Rockingham, first of this year so quite excited!

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Trackday on Saturday at Rockingham, first of this year so quite excited!
Have you had any mods done to stop the gearbox oil temperatures causing any problems in the future Cardiff R33?

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Have you had any mods done to stop the gearbox oil temperatures causing any problems in the future Cardiff R33?
No to be honest at present I cant afford it. I have Rockingham tomorrow and now I am aware will just keep a close eye on trans temps.

In the long run I will definitely go for a cooler

41 - 55 of 55 Posts