GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Tinoush, if you want Nismo floor mats, let me know :)

It's good to be part of the Series 3 club :D
haha sure.
I let you know as soon as i get the money.
when i changed the clutch and my wedding is done i can spend some money on the mats. :p

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Another series 3 . :) sweet . I got one too :)
i know mate. i think they are the most prettiest gtr's ever made :nervous:
al the pictures are mising link now so here is how mine looks like

i do some fresh photoshoot soon. made some changes sins then. :)

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Nice job Tinoush!

Interested to see how the Galaxy Tab works...let us know how that works out! Also, why did you not simply move the HVAC controls down below (I've seen people cut out the ashtray and the cigarette lighter, creating a 1-DIN space). Isn't it a pain to access the HVAC controls via the glove box?

Aki

·
Registered
856 Posts
Nice job Tinoush!

Also, why did you not simply move the HVAC controls down below (I've seen people cut out the ashtray and the cigarette lighter, creating a 1-DIN space). Isn't it a pain to access the HVAC controls via the glove box?

Aki
Was thinking that aswell, why not ditch the OEM gauges? You can get lots of signals of a system like CAMP2 from HKS or similar and project it on your screen.

I would prefer keeping my A/C controls and no gauges.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Nice job Tinoush!

Interested to see how the Galaxy Tab works...let us know how that works out! Also, why did you not simply move the HVAC controls down below (I've seen people cut out the ashtray and the cigarette lighter, creating a 1-DIN space). Isn't it a pain to access the HVAC controls via the glove box?

Aki

The idea of putting a saw in my oem dash gives me the creeps :eek:
The car must stay in oem condition for the day if i or the next owner wants to bring it back to its stock glory. :)
i think the HVAC controls in the glove box is going to be ok. i don't need to operate it every minute so let it stay there :)
other option is above my knee but my turbo timer was already there.
By the way aki, i love your blog. :smokin:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
Was thinking that aswell, why not ditch the OEM gauges? You can get lots of signals of a system like CAMP2 from HKS or similar and project it on your screen.

I would prefer keeping my A/C controls and no gauges.
to be able to place the tablet you must remove the metal frame that holds the Hvac and the stereo by unscrewing it. so the HVAC can't stay there. How ever, i take a good look later to conferm what i just said. :rolleyes:

but please do tel me more about the CAMP2 from HKS :) does it work with bluethoot
how can you send the signal to the screen. Its such a pain, skylines don't have OBD-II. :(

·
Registered
972 Posts
Great job there, car looks top. Love the wheels. Stupid question but how do you play music? Does the tab connect to an amp via the headphone jack?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Nice!

Satnav working?

Only thing I don't like is loosing the A/C controls. Drove 1400km this weekend in the GTR and I did use the A/C thing quite a lot!

41 - 60 of 123 Posts