GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Administrator
31,606 Posts
looks a loveley example Adam, mind me asking what you paid, spec, mileage etc? only Greg's looking at them at the mo...

mook

·
Registered
854 Posts
nice little lot there mate.:clap: :clap: :clap:

if thats not yer drive it must have taken a bit of effort (and petrol) getting them there and back!!!!!

isnt that the 32 thats been on ebay for a while on and off??? would have had a look myself if i wasnt in cornwall, if i remember correctly this was in shetland somewhere.....:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
65 Posts
adam

you must be doing wonders for the environment, shell shares and your wallett with that lot.

why do you need all them?

I am sure i have seen that pug for sale somewhere?

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm the other half.....thought I may aswell register since I'll probably be the one breaking it on track whilst Adam's offshore.....so I may be in need of lots of advice!

We dont really NEED all those cars.....
The skyline was bought to eventually replace the 205 and Corsa....
the 205 was sold yesterday...
the Corsa will be sold soon....
the RR is to tow the corsa....and carry around junk...it will probably go when the corsa goes
the Impreza is my daily driver and the best of the lot!
the Porsche is kinda a summer car....doesnt get used that much, but keeps its value

why not?!?!

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Changed the oil today, was pretty grubby :/ Gave the brakes a good clean too.... seem to be working a bit better now, but i'll give the calipers a damn good clean when i get new brakes pads! DS2500 or DS3000 ?!?!?!

had to take the grinder out to get the rear wiper bolt off lol its was crusted on solid :(

Took the grinder to the centre dash panel too.... will mock up a panel for gauges soon.... :)

before

after

·
Registered
162 Posts
DS3000 Adam if it's only going on track. Just keep an eye on your bodywork. From what i've heard, they tend to have a lot of very hot shrapnel coming off them and burning into paint.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts