GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people!

I have tried to post up some pics of my car I got yesterday, but for the life of me I am unable to get the pics to show in the post.

Here is a link to the set.

https://500px.com/DK74/sets/gtr

Guess that makes me a GTR Tard lol!:chuckle:

Posting a pic using the add image button, then entering the link in that I get this?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Only just! :chuckle:

Looks great - but then I happen to be a bit biased towards this colour.
I had a black 61 last time, but I first fell in love with the GTR when I saw one in DMG.

Plus i think I got a good deal, I paid 4k less than a black one for sale, and I used to find a new scratch every week on my black one.

Thanks for all the comments, next time I'm out with the camera I'll try get some better shots lol!

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
I had a black 61 last time, but I first fell in love with the GTR when I saw one in DMG.

Plus i think I got a good deal, I paid 4k less than a black one for sale, and I used to find a new scratch every week on my black one.

That's a cracking buy, look forward to seeing it in the flesh! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looking forward to meeting you guys next week!

Hopefully I won't get any more stone chips, got a nasty one on the A40 tonight :mad:

From. The side to, sounded like a bloody gun shot, was only doing 60 as well, I could of cried

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Looking forward to meeting you guys next week!

Hopefully I won't get any more stone chips, got a nasty one on the A40 tonight :mad:

From. The side to, sounded like a bloody gun shot, was only doing 60 as well, I could of cried
Stunning looking...! :flame:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Best and fastest colour.

Bobby

1 - 19 of 19 Posts