GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you lot know the skyline went and shat it self again so with a 50/50 to get it sorted or to just get shot of it all togather. **** it one more go as i just cant bear to part with it.
The turbo had been rebuilt and then a week later it prity much went clatter,clatter. 2 of the lob's on the in-let cam where in bits and 2 on the ex-cam.
A leak down test left a lot of bad news and yet another pain in the bellyand the pocket. so the motor was taken out and striped down. cams in bits buckets also in sh1t with mad bellys in them where they where pushed down.

So now it's been rebuilt with the following list

M600 MoTec ecu.with launch control,anti lag,traction control,and a flat shifter all the wiring and cas sensiors
tomei 270 cams with 10mm lifts
tomei fuel pump.
TDP street cylinder head
ARC mains
ARC big ends
i had all ready fitted a HKS 2.8 stroker and a HKS T04Z

the end result is amaizing as seen in the dyno print out's below. it's so much smother and run's in boost a lot longer
so a BIG THANK YOU to all the lads in TDP for going above and beond the call of duty. :knee7rm: www.TDP.ie - Championship Winning Mapping and this power was made on 95ron
HUBS

flywheel

BOOST

All comments welcome.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Great numbers and the map looks very smooth I imagine it is mega fun between 3 - 6000 rpm and pulls like a train :smokin:

Sounds like you are well pleased with the results and thats the main thing.

Good luck

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great numbers and the map looks very smooth I imagine it is mega fun between 3 - 6000 rpm and pulls like a train :smokin:

Sounds like you are well pleased with the results and thats the main thing.

Good luck
very happy. pulls hard all the way up to and over 7000. going out on track this sunday at japfest in mondello cant wait for this.:clap:

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Looks good mate:D

I hope to see you at the Irish Drag Championships on the 13th.

Mick.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Exellent results, You'll have plenty of fun with that set up...

Ive own the white (northern reg) R33 GTR that im sure you saw sitting down at Robbie's for a while with similar spec & power to your own...:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts