GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I actually picked it up on Wednesday but had a bit more of a proper look today as have been busy with work.

As far as i know the car was sold with:

Blitz filters
z32 AFM's
HKS SSQV's
SS Exhaust
18" Smiths Lightweight Alloys
17" Original GTR Alloys
Xenon Headlights
M16 SKY private plate

The car's hitting 1 bar boost with no boost controller so checked the ecu and found a lovely MINES ecu waiting for me!!:D The guy i bought it off didin't know it had one:D

I don't know if the cambelt has been done and the mileage is 75K but there is a sticker with japanese on it and mileage written on it so am guessing maybe its something to do with it. I have pictures if someone can translate for me please??

The exhaust is a Jasma item and sounds beautiful, very quiet. I'm prob gonna change it for a Blitz Nur Spec or HKS Hiper MUffler. So if anyone wants a quieter exhaust then gimme a shout!

The paint and the interior really are in excellent condition...well chuffed with it.

Pics taken using my camera phone so apologies for the quality...

·
Banned
1,758 Posts
Nice car there!! you must be very proud of it:)

btw dont park your car in car parks like above.. all it takes is a brainless moron to slam theor door against your car..

·
Registered
327 Posts
I hate it when people are so careless, they just swing the door open and BANG! followed by a oops! and then they **** off. I remember coming back to my car once and finding a big dent in the passengers door and the offending vehicle still next to me. I didn't put my foot in the door, honest :D

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
was told by the seller that he spent £300 getting these afm's 6 months ago???

The blue lights are a bi*ch to get off the bolts are rusted!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Very nice looking car m8:smokin:
Question, does your front plate fit neatly in the recess in the bumper? can you measure it for me because i want one the same shape:D :D
Good catch with the front indicators too, their like gold dust SH and cost a fortune for what they are:)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ajax said:
Very nice looking car m8:smokin:
Question, does your front plate fit neatly in the recess in the bumper? can you measure it for me because i want one the same shape:D :D
Good catch with the front indicators too, their like gold dust SH and cost a fortune for what they are:)
cheers. yes the plate fits perfect in the recess. Will measure it for you tomo as its just too cold right now!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Faz Choudhury said:
cheers. yes the plate fits perfect in the recess. Will measure it for you tomo as its just too cold right now!
Thanks Faz:) :)

Cheers Hodgie, nice one!!

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
u deff got the BEST colour !!! (just like mine !)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts