GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eventually getting around to posting some pictures of my new 09 Black Edition in Red

I know most of you guys are not fans of Red GTRs - but i must say the pictures don't do it justice - looks real good in the flesh - but like all red cars - only looks good when kept clean and well polished

Regards,
Ivan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Very nice looking clean car mate.
looks amazing hope you have lots of trouble free fast driving'

Goldie

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
looks epic mate, many congrats.. my final choice for mine, was between a red and black... :D

modded?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.

Mods are AP racing j-hooks on front (just fitted before purchase) and Milltek non-res Y-pipe and SVM Cobb Stage 1.

Can't see many performance mods in the future - as way fast enough for me and don't intend to take to any tracks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Thanks.

Mods are AP racing j-hooks on front (just fitted before purchase) and Milltek non-res Y-pipe and SVM Cobb Stage 1.

Can't see many performance mods in the future - as way fast enough for me and don't intend to take to any tracks

You dont have J hooks on the front,, J hooks are called that because the look like hooks (Fishing Hooks) instead of the c That you have,

Goldie

·
Registered
4,494 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
LOL... were is Steve hiding then,
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I Think AP do look like Alcons No sure what they are, But defo no J hook
Think Steve is in Jamaica or some exotic island for a holiday - probably see him on some reality show doing things in his red shorts!

AP's are either hooked or slotted for the GT-R as far as I am aware:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Glad to see another red car owner, it has been discussed many times and yes they are the fastests and the best looking ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the kind remarks about the car - and the advice on the brake discs.

The car is really a credit to it's one previous owner - and it was great to be able to track him down to find out about car at time of purchase.

Of course I can solve the mystery for definite on the brakes when I am back home in a few days - There is probably an invoice in the history file to cover these.

Also, i never realised red paint made them faster! LOL

You think with the right wax i can shave another tenth off the 0-60 time!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts