GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up earlier in the week.

Wasn't immediately at one with it but as I drive it more it seems to get better.

Can't get on with the gearchange, doesn't appear to be anywhere near as good as my old CSL and the Wifes E92 M3 is on a different level again.

There just seems to be such a delay even in R mode. It's slower than the change on a paddle auto and that's how it feels, just like an auto with paddles.

Any way...a couple of shots

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
lovely looking car! Think you need a smaller license plate though :D

havent driven a new gtr, csl or e92 so cant comment on any of that bit! haha If you get fed up though you can give the car to me, im not too picky about the gearchange ;) haha

·
Registered
570 Posts
Wow, for some reason I love that. Is it a wrap or paint?

At least no one will nick it to commit a crime in. You've been tangoed.

I have only had mine a week and I know what you mean about the gearchange. It is much smoother when hot but very clunky when cold. I also find that once I have done abit of reversing it is very clumpy in first for the next 5 mins. :(

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Looks great.

I have a customer enquiring about a orange GTR wrap with Carbon lowers, carbon spoiler and carbon bonnet vents.

Robbie

·
Registered
300 Posts
very nice color

But there is something wrong with your trans. It's VERY fast usualy. Maybe you shoul do a relearn.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Chaps

Yes the car is wrapped. Don't know why they don't produce them in fun colours.

Carbon would be great....what's the cost?...cheaper than stock no doubt

The demo I drove was slow to change......seriously not a patch on the E92 change, lots of drive train clatter too.

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
The GTR gear change is awsome (yucky Yank word) the colour is somewhat errrr BRILLIANT !!!!! Yes, tis Steve who had a bright YELLOW NIssan 350Z NISMO "S" Tune love bright colours on true sports cars !!! Well done matay

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.