GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’ve bought another GTR, I can’t stay away.
The aim is to build a full road going 9second reliable street car, with a/c fully functioning and a full interior!
It will run a sequential gearbox, syvecs, trigger kit, AMT head with a AMT built bottom end, it’s not going to be mega budget build just a slow burner I’m going to build with parts I collect over winter etc.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Struggling to put images up, photobucket isn’t working for me, any other suggestions?
You can attach pictures directly from your computer if you go into advanced options and then click the paperclip on the top row next to the smiley face and you can attach an image that way. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I get that you want a fast car and i'm sure it'll be awesome!

But for me for street use i don't think you need anymore than 500bhp max to be happy on public roads.
Honestly I’d be bored stiff with 500bhp,
I want something that will make my balls tingle every time I take it out.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Unsure atm, I***8217;m hoping I can get a 7 speed in.. but unsure if it***8217;s do able without chopping things up..
the dog box is coming out this next week so I***8217;ll know more then..!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Unsure atm, I'm hoping I can get a 7 speed in.. but unsure if it's do able without chopping things up..
the dog box is coming out this next week so I'll know more then..!
Why 7 speed? I would have thought that would be slower over the 1/4 mile with an extra change even if flat shift.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AMT Cas kit bought

Syvecs S8 also bought

A few carbon bits also

Greddy plenum bought with a Tomei fuel rail:

Ive also bought a big valve ported and polished head, with big cams and a few other trick bits here and there..

I’ll get some more photos up asap.

Rich

1 - 20 of 20 Posts