GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'd like to know more about the HID set-up.

PS: You have the Nismo front bar inserts (2 square holes in front bar) you have also got the Nismo bonnet lip as well as Nismo side skirts (that little mudflap like bit on the ebd of the side skirt) and you might have the rear boot lip too which sits under the spoiler, can't quite see it from your phot. If you haven't got that boot lip spoiler then it's the only thing missing from an otherwise complete Nismo kit :)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Gotta lurve the 32's
:)
bob

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
justinfox said:
I'd like to know more about the HID set-up.

PS: You have the Nismo front bar inserts (2 square holes in front bar) you have also got the Nismo bonnet lip as well as Nismo side skirts (that little mudflap like bit on the ebd of the side skirt) and you might have the rear boot lip too which sits under the spoiler, can't quite see it from your phot. If you haven't got that boot lip spoiler then it's the only thing missing from an otherwise complete Nismo kit :)
oke thank you for pointing it out...
I like to help you but i,m not sure about the hid setup this is how the car came...
I'm going for the compleet Do-Luck kit for the car because i fell in love with it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts