GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my new car bought from cazdev on here i honestly can say that its the cleanest shell ive ever seen even underneath no jacking damage or rust anywhere.

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
Hi Cossie0

I so hope you have more luck with this car than the last one after what we talked about mate!!!!

Regards Mark

here is my new car bought from cazdev on here i honestly can say that its the cleanest shell ive ever seen even underneath no jacking damage or rust anywhere.

Reactions: skyline69_uk

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know what you mean but car was painted to last owners preference and was done to a very high standard just not to my likening hopefully this weekend be all one colour

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Nice car - much better looking now:)

Remembering seeing this for sale and being amazed at how good the drivers seat looked.. Hopefully you've got a bit of a bargain there:)

What mods does it have?

Best colour too:)

Here's what they look like with those wheels in silver:

Cheers,
Sam

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
PS - you might also prefer it with the original front indicators too :)
- and sorry for crapping on your thread! - good to see another grey one:)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes i was thinking of doing wheels silver or might just buy something different was pleased with all same colour its an originall nissan colour but a 2002 techno grey and considering what spec and condition i think i stole it off dave for what i paid defo wont be selling it thats for sure i would strugle to find a cleaner 1 and the amber indicators came with car just need to collect them of last owner but i actually like the clear ones thanks for comments

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi just had these delivered so hopefully make brake pedal feel abit better and get rid of the old rubber hoses

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi just a quick update i removed rear wiper as think looks better without and save abit of weight lol i did weigh what i removed and it was 3lb heres a before and after photo

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hi recently had car remapped at mgt to say very impressed is a understatement car had a few running issues especially part throttle now perfect and we also made more power less boost.next job is to machine polish the car also fitted some harneses just need to sort out getting a harnes bar fitted then going to try get a hid kit fitted as the lights are not very good

1 - 20 of 169 Posts