GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have just got my clocks back from a friend for my R33 after he had colour coding and here are results:

Let me know what you think.
Also, if anyone else is interested in this same service, pm me. They can be done in any colour you want and are a lot cheaper than Middlehurst.
Hes a well experienced bloke, he used to do the colour coding for the clocks for Middlehurst and a nice guy to deal with too.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Had my Nismo clocks done by Julian a while ago, top job and nice bloke as well. The 200mph speedo is just so right in the 33.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Thats got to be Julians job at RAD

He done my Nismo 320kph clocks.

To bloke and a absolutely top job. Totally recommend him

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Really not trying to be funny here...but none of those instruments tell time...why are they called clocks?

Great looking instrument cluster.

PS, isnt any place cheaper than Middlehurst?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Gauges

mmm i need to get my 3 centre gauges done in white as i only have the main ones by Nismo...

How much for the 3 center and what exactly is the service--do i send the gauges for him to do or do i just buy the white and stick them in myself?

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gauges

Please note these are not some stickers that you get, to put on your clock face. The faces are taken off, then stipped of whatever's on them and then the colour of your choice is re-applied, and hey Presto? Yes you have to send the gauge pods away.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Gauges

And the aprox cost is?

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
If it's done by Julian, then they will pass through light just as the stock ones did.

HTH

·
Registered
788 Posts
I have them done in my car !!!! Glow through nicely.
Julian does a top job , couldnt recommend him highly enough :bowdown1:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep Julian's work. They'll glow with whatever colour bulb's or LEDs you put in, mine are blue at the moment, thinking of putting white one's in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts