·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol there nice arnt they. dont no the spec the guy i brought it off dint really have a clue about the car, its goin in for a dyno this weekend but i ant done nothing to it YET lol just looking for parts to buy needs loads of stuff boost controller,bov's etc etc so got my work cut out lol

·
Registered
779 Posts
Well once you start throwing money at it your not going to stop, thats for sure.
Let us know how you get on with the dyno results etc... Good luck

·
Registered
210 Posts
mansfield? you are very close to me, good luck with the addiction once you start you will not stop
im at 10k on parts in three years and no sign of stopping yet, enjoy it mate

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
i know the old owner of this car,he took alot of care of it! and he is only one of two people that i've let work on my skyline before

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
yeah he sold it to them mate IIRC,he had it for quite a while,about 18months or so,he now has an M5 as he has a family to look after now..

·
Registered
262 Posts

Just copy a paste the img code on you photobucket account, should be next to the pic.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Taylor283,

your cars spotless! welcome to GTR land....i can advise firstly to make sure you are comfortable with a decent tuning garage near you, also this site is remarkable! it can help you in many ways and save you money tooo...all the bests with the dyno run...by the way - where are you having it dynoed?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts