GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Car needs to be lower with them wheels.....imo

stock rideheigth and aftermarket wheels doesnt work for me on the GTR...wheels look good:thumbsup:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i have 30mm lowering springs but am waiting until amuse diffuser is fitted, as i think im going to struggle with speed humps and more importantly getting it in the garage!! may have to invest in coilovers to get the heights i need!
honestly i think the stock wheels are boring!!

chuffed with them matt, thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks foxr34 and andy!

matty the amuse stuff is being worked on few imperfections that needed sorting especially on the middle joint on rear wing, but should be on by end of next week! really want to get it all fitted :bawling:

·
Registered
26,772 Posts
thanks foxr34 and andy!

matty the amuse stuff is being worked on few imperfections that needed sorting especially on the middle joint on rear wing, but should be on by end of next week! really want to get it all fitted :bawling:
i have fed that back to amuse btw

:thumbsup:

i know its nothing major but still annoying.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have fed that back to amuse btw

:thumbsup:

i know its nothing major but still annoying.:thumbsup:
no no nothing major just a bit of filling and sanding. the carbon blade is stunning!
i could get it done tomorrow but my cousin doing it for free in his spare time so no brainer really :thumbsup:

·
Registered
530 Posts
They look smashing Marcy!! very nice and subtle upgrade. IMO the original wheels are nothing to look at but these look very aggresive. Similar to my favourite design - the CE28N :) Keep it up!

And yep Matty and Miguel are top blokes! (Hi chaps!)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks for the comments guys! they look good in the pictures but in the flesh they really are beautiful!! brake dust doesnt stick to them at all either, just pressure wash and they are clean :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts