GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finaly got rid of my Seat Leon and bought a '98 Skyline GTT. Im so pleased with iti cant wait to take it to some track days and meets:thumbsup:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
:D Thanx Spoons, its got 60000k on the clock and it was only driven on the weekends... Plus i just finished washing it when i took the pics

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
great, how do i sign up for that one?

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Same wheels as my dad bought after it got recovered from the police. miliga 1000

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice. These are the 19" ones.

·
6,821 Posts
Hmm great looking car, probably looking out for something like that too, was thinking about getting 19" . . .here the proof that they will look great on a GTT.:clap:

·
Banned
174 Posts
I just love the title of these "Skyline GT Turbo" enough to send the shits up the germans and americans (their cars that is!)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys, glad you all like it. Ive been after one of these since i saw it on Topgear a few years ago.

I hope to see you all sometime in the near future. I live about 10 -20 mins from Santa Pod so I might be down there at the Jap Show on Sunday 24th June. Does anyone know if we have a stand there for this year?

Alan, i dont have access to that web site:confused:

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Alan, i dont have access to that web site:confused:

Sorry thats in the members part of the forum, you have to join the owners club for that part of the forum to be activated.
Congratulations on your purchase, black is such a great colour.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts