GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sunday I go pick up my new Ultralite Nur's so I spent the afternoon with my last investment - a porter cable - to at least do the wheels some justice!

A great piece of kit and cuts out all the hard work

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Mate, them wheels are gonna look really nice on your silver GTR. I can tell they'll really suit :smokin:

See you Sunday

·
Registered
566 Posts
Sean, nice to see the car again mate, it looks good and hope it's serving you well?

Madsteve;

The front indicators came from Abbey, not sure on the make, I think they are the clear glass version with the orange bulbs, rather than the cheaper clear lens with orange inner lens type. They cost me about £120ish...which is about double the price of the cheaper version. I first saw them on the Rockets car.

Post some more pics up soon Sean.

Mark.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Can't wait Mate - will post some pics Sunday night when I get them on:smokin:
Don't worry i'll giv them a good lick before I bring them to you :chuckle:

Might even bring them down in the GTR? Will see if they fit in tomo. I'll give you a bell tomo evening to confirm time etc.

Faz

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sean, nice to see the car again mate, it looks good and hope it's serving you well?

Madsteve;

The front indicators came from Abbey, not sure on the make, I think they are the clear glass version with the orange bulbs, rather than the cheaper clear lens with orange inner lens type. They cost me about £120ish...which is about double the price of the cheaper version. I first saw them on the Rockets car.

Post some more pics up soon Sean.

Mark.
She's been fantastic - no mechanical issues bar a flat battery:eek:

Cheers Sean

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't worry i'll giv them a good lick before I bring them to you :chuckle:

Might even bring them down in the GTR? Will see if they fit in tomo. I'll give you a bell tomo evening to confirm time etc.

Faz
Don't say that mate - I'll be too tempted to come down in my GTR - Oh god the fuel bill!

Be great to see your car though

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was nice meeting you today Sean....

now get them pictures up! :smokin:
Great to meet you too matey

Anyway the wheels are on - dispite my sheering a bolt off trying to get one of the fronts off - Oh well 4 more!

Here's a few (fairly crappy pics)

Not keen on the new ride hight so new springs will be the next purchase

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
Just as an aside and some friendly advice, be careful when parking up against that hedge when your exhaust is hot.

Nice wheels btw.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just as an aside and some friendly advice, be careful when parking up against that hedge when your exhaust is hot.

Nice wheels btw.
There's a button on my key fob that flips the hedge down thunderbirds styley. The post at the front is a decoy

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
There's a button on my key fob that flips the hedge down thunderbirds styley. The post at the front is a decoy
I figured as much. Believe it or not, there is a runway in the UK, currently used as a car pool, that has lamp-posts with a similar feature.;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts