Nismo tention rods
Nismo front strut bar
Rear OEM bar
Du - Luck rear cross bar
Aero mirrors
Bride once piece bucket seat
Greddy cooling panel
18" Work Meister split rims... think thats the lot

Its a fresh import from japan, it hasnt been on the rollers yet but we reckon from the specs its running around the 550 - 570bhp mark. where is the best place to get a rolling road test (i live in south London)

Anyways Im new to the whole Jap scene and 'high powered' cars so please bear with me, i'm still learning :) see what you think any comments appriciated

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nice looking car! Where abouts in SW London are you? If you want it just put on the dyno to see what sort of power it's running, there is a place in Battersea! If intrested let me know and I will give you their details!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeh battersea isnt far, im in sutton. Does their road connect to the hubs or is it jus a normal roller system? It's been tried on rollers before and it just kept on spinning up?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I thought that car park looked like the B&Q is Sutton! They got a roller system on the dyno in Battersea! We should do a mini meet in Sutton area! A few of us around that area!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeh I would be up for that, think there was one last night at Krispy cream, though I joined on here a day too late it seems for that one!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
nice to see your on here mikie mate , its a shame you didnt join sooner man krispy kremes was a good ol meet , keep your eyes on the events section for upcoming events in the new year

good to have you on the forum dude ;)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
hi what airfilters are they i need some for my z32's do they have the adaptor plate fitted into the fiter or is that seperate - sorry for the questions!! you car looks very nice

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok so i just realsied how much i still dont know.. you lot know my car better than me, I was just gona say, i dont know off the top of my head but i'll look under the hood n tell ya... saved me the trouble! cheers guys :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts