GTR Forum banner

My own take on an R35GTR by DaveW

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Skint 
#1 ·
Hi All

been many years since I've built a project car on here. The last one being a real showcase car and a bit of an Icon even to this day. I'd like to do the same again now as I've really fell for the R35GTR in many ways.

I am using my own CBA version but carrying out upgrades to enhance what is already an amazing car. Looking in the current market some of these cars can be picked up for early to mid 20k which are absolute bargains.

I will dig out some early pictures and spec of my personal GTR and then catch up over the coming weeks to its current spec.

I've driven nearly every version of this current platform with the exception of the latest 20/20 version NISMO but I'm sure that will be sorted pretty soon.

Now to be clear from the start I WILL NOT be building a big power monster, my preference is an agile, responsive car with reliability in mind. So I will be capping off the power to retain a stock internal engine but working on how to squeeze the most out of it in improved throttle response and use of power through out the rev range.

Pictures and 1st review of what I started with will be following over the next few days.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.