GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got round to downloading my pictures from the Tsukuba Time Attack event in December, some pictures I took below, awesome to finally see a Japanese Time Attack event in person, the cars they have over there, amazing, not really tuner cars, more like full-on race cars would be more a more accurate description. I also had a meeting with the organisers and we have some plans in motion about bringing a couple of the cars to the UK Time Attack Series this year if all goes as I expect.

UK Time Attack kicks off in April at Donington btw, the full calendar is being released soon ;)

Anyway, my pix here, not exactly the most amazing but gives an idea of what I saw whilst there:

Tsukuba's paddock entrance

Me and Mr Ito, President of Do-Luck Japan

Andy :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Cool Pics. I hope the UK Timeattack will retain the true ethos behing the Japanese Timeattack, ie not too over regulated and PC, just heavily modified cars going very quick.

·
6,821 Posts
How comes you not get a free ride in the M-Speed? . . . it's not every day they have a holy passenger in the car . . .:chuckle:

Great pics, what's that R23 passing by on pic 3?:bowdown1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.