·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im not sure what the internals are like mate, maybe i should remove that comment, it just had 1.3 bar on the boost controller and i heard that it was advertised by another importer before i bought it at 500+ bhp, im not 100% on this so its probably best i remove the comment on second thought.

·
Registered
328 Posts
im not sure what the internals are like mate, maybe i should remove that comment, it just had 1.3 bar on the boost controller and i heard that it was advertised by another importer before i bought it at 500+ bhp, im not 100% on this so its probably best i remove the comment on second thought.
i think comment should be left on as your stating a possibility

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
8k bottom offer, i know im mad but i've tried every way possible to keep the car with no luck. Anyone can inspect the car it is 100% genuine and the engine is fantastic and never misses a beat!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like might be selling for 7750, if anyone can beat this i dont mind waiting for the cash with a deposit. You really cant afford to miss a car like this at this price. Need the cash within 4 weeks so a deposit till then is fine.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.