GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i don't know if this is the correct section(please admin chance section if i do a mistake) but i will show you my old baby directly from the site.

Godzilla è fra noi! - Track|FEVER

It's in italian so i'm sorry but photo haven't languages so i hope you like my car like me.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nice and clean that bud :) Nice to see one with the front bumper mesh still in too, think it makes it look alot cleaner :)

Mike

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys......... i've only 1 problem..... i'm not in England...... ouch.... here in italy we haven't RK tuning and friends, there are good mechanics for evos and subbys but skyline are very few.......
Most of people here watch my car and do a face expression with a big '?'..........

·
Registered
344 Posts
Very nice Alessio good clean example for 20 year old car. It's a big problem in Italy finding someone that can map your car they all say that can but iv herd to many story's of people blowing there engines.
There isn't that many Skyline GTR in Italy but you'll only see a hand full with major power but the majority of us are 400 to 450hp.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.