GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Looks good dude.

Are the gold wheels off one of the new Imprezas? They look like the Prodrive wheels I think, although I'm not a Scooby expert, (or much of a Skyline one for that matter :p ).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
new wheels are inovit redlines.
your not the 1st person to accuse me of defacing the skyline :p
but for 450 brand new with yokos cant be bad :)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
There you go then, I told you I wasn't a Scooby expert. :D Is it even alright to call then Scoobies, or does that stir up the same contempt in Impreza owning circles that the Skyline / Liner debate does? ;)

Anyway, it certainly doesn't look defaced to me mate, it looks very nice. :smokin:

Was that £450 for rims and tyres then, or just the rubber?

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
I think it looks very neat and tidy. Not too fussy, and the wheels set it off a treat...congrats

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as far as im aware it has a gtr rep kit fitted
different bonnret (plastic) side skirts and rear bumper add ons. if its not a gtr kit does any1 know what kit it may be

·
Registered
122 Posts
re

it's not a GTR kit i have a R32 GTS -T Type M ,it looks similair to yours apart from wheels and front bumper.... theirs pictures of my car in the gallery section..to make comparisons and the difference betwwen looks of a GTS to a GTR

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hi Denny P, nice car!
You have a series 2 Type M Factory Kit option fitted with a GTR Bonnet or a modified GTST Bonnet (if its ally its GTR) and what looks like a Jun type grill mod.:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JB. said:
Hi Denny P, nice car!
You have a series 2 Type M Factory Kit option fitted with a GTR Bonnet or a modified GTST Bonnet (if its ally its GTR) and what looks like a Jun type grill mod.:)
excellent :)
bonnets plastic tho no metal :)

·
Registered
743 Posts
It doesn't matter whether its a GTS or a GTR its a bleedin Skyline :D

Nice clean car buddy, very tidy and as long as you like it, nay love it thats all that counts ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts