GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of pictures forwarded to me of my car last Saturday before the storm.
I will get some better ones of all around taken soon.

The car is a GTR33 and was imported last December. It was looked after by Mines having a T78 single turbo conversion as well as a heap load of other HKS parts thrown at it.
Since arriving we have changed the suspension and brakes, removed quite a lot of the "spare" wiring and fitted and mapped a V-Pro. Cars currently running 450bhp and 445ft/lb at the wheels at 1.2 bar boost.

Was nice chatting to a few guy's at JAE and finding out that what I thought were "issues" with the car are infact "features" and all quite normal!

Will hope to make a few more meets but commitments with the Honda's are taking priority at the moment.

[/

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Couple of under bonnet pics now its nearly finished.

I removed the old T78 setup and went for a full HKS T04Z setup. What a difference!:smokin: Car is now running 600+bhp at 1.1bar. I will start cranking it up next year when funds allow but at the moment I'm building my Time Attack Civic for next year.

Big thanks to Paul at TDi North in Warrington for all your help.:bowdown1:
Thanks also to Abbey and RB for speedy replies and shiny bits!:D

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did Paul map it for you at Warrington?
Yes.
Took a bit longer than hoped due to many electrical issues with all the extra controllers and bodged wiring I had to sort out first but we got there in the end......The joys of Imports.:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts